There are several reasons why your dashboard might be showing lower impressions:
- Impressions vs. Page views - we monetize impressions and not page views.
- Blocking software - unless you are using Wiget’s anti-ad blocker solution, the ads on your website will not be shown and therefore affect traffic.
- Other site-unders - if you are running site-unders from other networks and place their script code before ours it is possible that our ads will have less visibility, therefore affecting your revenue.
- Time zone - we use UTC in our system. Please, make sure your analytics tool is set to the same time zone.
- Tracking code - When a visitor leaves your page before it is fully loaded, the tracking code may not be executed. In this case, your analytics tool will detect a page view but not an impression.
You can always contact our support team if you have any questions.